Indoor Volleyball - Tuesdays - Spring 🏐
Registration open to male free agents and players on existing teams only.
February 15th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 8 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning February 16th. *We will max out at 12 teams.
*Sold out for Female Free Agents 2/14/23
*Sold out for New Teams 2/14/23
*This is a more SOCIAL and CASUAL League.
Disclaimer: Everplay Sport & Social Club does not have any Courts for Team Practices. If a Team chooses to Practice, they are responsible for finding their own Courts.
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $59 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $59 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Columbia Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are gameplay penalties. (See League Rules)
Other League Tid Bits:
- 6 on 6 Indoor Hard Court Volleyball. Games are Co-Ed with Rally Scoring to 21, Three Matches, with Each Match counting as 1 Point in Standings.Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-shirt (your uniform for the season!)
- Game times at either 6:30, 7:20, 8:10, or 9:00 PM on Monday Nights.
- 7 Scheduled games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams (Top 10 - Upper and Lower Brackets) - Teams Might have Doubleheaders Scheduled in Regular Season.
- Everplay League T-Shirts will be provided.*It is your responsibility to keep up with your Everplay provided T-Shirt, if you misplace your shirt you'll need to pay additional fees for a new one.
- Winners will receive a sponsor gift card, champ gifts, and bragging rights!
- An Independent Professional Referee for each Game (no Player Reffing).
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
LEAGUE SPECIALS: $8 Bud Light Pitchers and $7 Quesadillas. (Wear your Everplay League Shirt)
Village Idiot- 612 Whaley St. Columbia, SC 29201
LEAGUE SPECIALS: 1 Large one topping pizza & pitcher of Bud Light for $18. (Wear your Everplay League Shirt)
Any alcohol at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks or Facilities is Illegal.
|Official Rules:||Indoor Volleyball Rules|
|Location:||West Columbia - Tri-City Leisure Center|
Now — Feb 15, '23 Regular & Team Deadline
Feb 16, '23 — Mar 28, '23 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||8 Players Minimum, at least 3 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Tuesday, March 7, 2023|
|Last Game Date:||Tuesday, April 25, 2023|
|Postseason Format:||Top 10 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $59.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $67.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $59.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $67.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|