Program Description

🔵Everplays 1st Annual Kickball Tournament🔵

🏆Saturday April 13th🏆

April 8th is the registration team deadline. Teams must have 13 Players (meeting the gender requirement rules-3 of each gender) by this date.  April 10th is the late deadline.  All players must be registered and paid by the late deadline.  *We will max out at 8 teams.


*FREE AGENTS WELCOMED (We will make up teams of free agents)

Alcohol consumption at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal.

Understanding our Sign Up Options:

  1. Individual Pricing – A team captain may sign up the team, solely paying for him/herself.  Each player is responsible for paying for themselves through Team Links at $42 per person. 
  2. Team Pricing- If a team would like to be sponsored and paid fully by a business or individual please reach out to us so we can invoice that email. $500 per team.

All Players MUST be registered within that individual league, have paid the league fee, and have signed our online waiver to participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports!  If "illegal players" are identified, game play penalties will be imposed. (See League Rules)

Other League Tid Bits:

  • Co-Ed, over-21 play, 10 vs 10 (At least 3 participants of each gender is required).
  • Check In- 8am.
  • Game Times (Pool Play- 9am-12pm) (Single Elimination Bracket 12:30pm-3pm).
  • 2 Scheduled Games-Pool Play (8 Teams) + Single Elimination Bracket (Top 6 Teams)
  • It is your responsibility to provide your team jerseys/t-shirts. 
  • Everplay Sport & Social Club will make all efforts to get this tournament in.  If for any reason we cannot, we will try to find another date to reschedule.  If teams/players cannot make that date then we will issue a 90% refund.  The other 10% is processed in our systems fees.  Thanks for understanding. 
  • At least 1 Independent referee for each game (no self-officiating permitted).
  • Socializing at the fields. (Tailgate tents, music, coolers, chairs welcomed).
  • We will have a couple food trucks and a bouncy house on-site. (Cards-Cash).
  • Champs will receive prizes, a $350 donation to their teams charity of choice!  Check out our Everplay For a Cause section:

Proud Sponsors of Everplays 1st Annual Kickball Tournament! (Anyone interested in sponsoring please email us at [email protected])

Metro Smokehouse

5 Star Inflatables

Registration for this program has ended.
Program Details
Official Rules: Tournament Kickball Rules
Location: Cayce - B Avenue Ball Park
Registration Dates:

Now — Apr 8, '24 Regular & Team Deadline

Apr 9, '24 — Apr 10, '24 Captain's Invite Only (Late)

Max Teams:8
Team Roster:13 Players Minimum, at least 3 of each gender. No Maximum.
First Game Date:Saturday, April 13, 2024
Last Game Date:Saturday, April 13, 2024
Postseason Format:Top 6 teams
Individual Price: Regular & Team Deadline $42.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $51.00 (See Refund Policy)
Team Price: Regular & Team Deadline $42.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $51.00 per person (See Refund Policy)
Everplay Sponsors/Partners: