Softball - Mondays - Spring 🥎
Registration is open to female free agents and players on existing teams only.
February 15th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 13 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning February 16th *We will max out at 8 teams.
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal. Please do not bring alcohol to the Parks. Violators will be asked to leave and potentially removed from the League. Help us keep Softball at our great Parks!
Understanding our Pricing Structure
- Individual Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $59 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $59 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Columbia Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are game play penalties. (See League Rules)
**Only single-wall aluminum bats with the ASA Stamp Certification are permitted. Wood bats, baseball bats, and multi-wall bats are strictly prohibited. (NOTE: The League is the final authority on bat legality, if you have a question regarding bats email us at [email protected]. Also, the ASA Stamp logo on the bat doesn't automatically make the bat legal since ASA approves composite and multi-wall bats that are illegal in this league). Click here for a List of Bats for Play.
FOR SOFTBALL, WE USE A REDUCED FLIGHT SOFTBALL THAT IS SOFTER AND MUSHIER THAN NORMAL SOFTBALLS DUE TO FIELD AND THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE, AND KIDS, OUTSIDE OF THE FENCES.
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, Over-21 Play (At least 4 of Each Gender on Teams Required)
- Game Times are between 6 and 9pm (dependent on the amount of Teams the League has).
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (your uniform for the season!)*It is your responsibility to keep up with your Everplay provided T-Shirt, if you misplace your shirt you'll need to pay additional fees for a new one.
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams - Teams Might have Scheduled Doubleheaders in Season.
- Everplay Sport & Social Club will make all efforts to reschedule up to 2 weeks of games per season due to weather related cancellations. Any cancellations after that, may not be made up due to time and scheduling constraints.
- Winners will receive Sponsor Bar Gift Card, Champs Gifts, Pic with Champ Banner and Bragging Rights.
- At least 1 Independent Umpires for each game (no player reffing!)
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
$8 Bud Light Pitchers and $7 Quesadillas.
|Official Rules:||Softball Rules|
|Location:||Columbia - Pacific Park|
Now — Feb 15, '23 Regular & Team Deadline
Feb 16, '23 — Mar 27, '23 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||13 Players Minimum, at least 4 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Monday, March 6, 2023|
|Last Game Date:||Monday, May 8, 2023|
|Postseason Format:||Top 5 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $59.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $67.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $59.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $67.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|