Super Rec Kickball - Tuesdays - Fall 🔵
Super Rec Same Team Pitch Kickball.
August 15th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 15 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning August 16th.
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal. Please do not bring alcohol to the Parks, don't consume before or during your Games. Violators will be asked to leave and potentially removed from the League. Help us keep Kickball at our great Parks!
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Team Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $48 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $48 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are game play penalties. (See League Rules)
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, over-21 play, 10 vs 10 (Gender Minimum of 4, Gender Maximum of 6).
- Game Times between 6:15 and 9:15 PM (Dependent on Amount of Teams).
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (your Uniform for the Season!)
- 7 Scheduled Games + A Modified End of Season. Teams Might have Scheduled Doubleheaders in Season.
- An Independent Referee for each game (no player reffing!)
- Socializing at the bars after the Games.
- All final Winners will receive Champs Gifts and receive a $100 Donation to a Charity of their Choice! Check out our Everplay For a Cause section: http://www.everplaysocial.com/charity.
- Any team that wins the championship 2 consecutive times in a league they participate in they will be required to split up the roster for the next season so that at least 50% of the players are different.
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
$8 Bud Light Pitchers and $7 Chicken and Quesadillas.
|Official Rules:||Super Recreational Rules|
|Location:||West Columbia - B Avenue Ball Park|
Now — Aug 15, '22 Regular & Team Deadline
Aug 16, '22 — Sep 20, '22 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||14 Players Minimum, at least 5 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Tuesday, August 30, 2022|
|Last Game Date:||Tuesday, October 25, 2022|
|Postseason Format:||Top 5 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $48.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $58.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $48.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $58.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|