Recreational Kickball - Thursdays - Spring 🔴
February 17th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 15 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning February 18th.
For Winter 2020 Leagues, and beyond, each league’s dates are based on being allowed to play. If there are shutdowns beyond Everplay's control, including outbreaks and local shutdowns, we will not make up any games beyond 2 or more missed weeks. Upon signing up, you agree to this policy.
To see our official Covid-19 Policy, click HERE.
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal. Please do not bring alcohol to the Parks, don't consume before or during your Games. Violators will be asked to leave and potentially removed from the League. Help us keep Kickball at our great Parks!
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $45 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $45 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are game play penalties. (See League Rules)
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, over-21 Play, 11 vs 11 (Gender Minimum of 4, Gender Maximum of 7).
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (your uniform for the season).
- Game times between at 6:15 and 9:15 PM (Dependent on Teams).
- 7 Scheduled Games: In Thursday Recreational/Super Social, every Team will play 7 Regular Season Games. The Top 8 Teams will be in the Playoffs and the Bottom 2 Teams will play in the coveted Dilly Dilly Bowl Game sponsored by Bud Light!
- Winners will receive Sponsor Bar Tab, Champs Gifts, and all Kickball League Winners will receive a $250 Donation to a Charity of their Choice! Check out our Everplay For a Cause section: http://www.everplaysocial.com/charity.
- Any team that wins the championship 2 consecutive times in a league they participate in will be required to split up the roster for the next season so that at least 50% of the players are different.
- An Independent Professional Referee for each Game (no Player Reffing).
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
$7 Bud Light Pitchers, Bucket of BL Seltzers (5 for $20), and $6 Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
|Official Rules:||Recreational Kickball Rules|
|Locations:||Cayce/West Cola - (1) B Avenue Ball Park, (2) M Avenue Park|
Now — Feb 17, '21 Regular & Team Deadline
Feb 18, '21 — Mar 25, '21 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||15 Players Minimum, at least 5 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Thursday, March 4, 2021|
|Last Game Date:||Thursday, May 6, 2021|
|Postseason Format:||Top 16 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $45.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $55.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $45.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $55.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|