Soccer - Wednesdays - Summer
May 15th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 11 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning May 16th. We only have Room for 8 Teams Total.
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $55 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $55 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are game play penalties. (See League Rules)
Wednesday Co-Ed Soccer! Two 20 Minutes halves with Game Times at either 6:30, 7:20, 8:10, or 9PM.
Other League Tid Bits:
- Sign up by Yourself, with a Group of Friends, or a Whole Team.
- Two 20 Minutes halves with Game Times at either 6:30, 7:20, 8:10, or 9PM.
- Co-ed, Over-21 Play.
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams - Teams Might have Scheduled Doubleheaders in Season.
- Winners will receive Sponsor Bar Tab, Champs Gifts, and 1 Seasonal League (TBD) will receive a $1000 Donation to a Charity of their Choice!
- Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (Your Uniform for the Season).
- 2 Independent Referees (No Player Reffing).
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
$7 Bud Light Pitchers and $6 Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks or Facilities is Illegal.
|Official Rules:||Soccer Rules|
|Locations:||Columbia - (1) B Avenue Field, (2) Pacific Park|
Now — May 15, '19 Regular & Team Deadline
May 16, '19 — Jun 20, '19 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||11 Players Minimum, at least 4 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Wednesday, June 5, 2019|
|Last Game Date:||Wednesday, July 31, 2019|
|Postseason Format:||Top 5 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $55.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $65.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $55.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $65.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|