Part-Time Jobs at Everplay Columbia
Referees are in charge of each game. Shifts will last between 1 to 6 hours (aprox one game per hour in most cases). We run Sports Sunday through Thursday.
Successful Ref Candidates will assist the company in helping our games run Smoothly, while reminding our players of the Social aspect of our leagues.
Sports Referees are often needed in these sports: Volleyball, Flag Football, Softball, and Kickball, along with help with Social Events we often run at times.
Roles And Responsibilities Include
- Referee Games
- Manage all on-field logistics including: timely start and completion of games and team/referee transitions
- Resolve on-field disputes
- Work with the on- and off-site Everplay Sport & Social Club Staff to improve the quality of our leagues
- Know and Learn all Everplay Sport & Social Club Rules for each League the Ref is assigned to.
- Attend referee training session(s)
- Applicants must be willing to commit to at least to a 3-month period (the maximum length of each Season)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle conflict and be diplomatic in all situations that arise
- Be fun, social and personable
Preferred, But Not Required
- Experience in refereeing and knowledge of sport applying
- Experience Playing Sports