Intermediate Kickball - Thursdays - Summer (Archived)
SOLD OUT FOR TEAMS AND FREE AGENTS, STILL ACCEPTING TEAMS AND FREE AGENTS FOR OUR RECREATIONAL LEAGUE HERE: http://www.everplaysocial.com/programs/view/27407
May 17th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 14 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning May 18th.
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Team Pricing – Team is paid entirely upfront $515 by the Captain when they sign up the Team. A Team of 14 lowers cost to $36 per person using this Option. This Option is only available when Captain signs up a Team. Everplay can not switch to this Option if the Team Captain initially signs up their Team using the Individual Pricing Option. This is a great Option for those having VERY LARGE Teams, especially Company Teams, as the Team Price does not increase no matter the amount of Players.
- Individual Pricing – Our Most Popular Option. A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $42 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $42 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are gameplay penalties. (See League Rules)
This League is for players of all Ability Levels, but this League is a little more up-tempo than our Social/Recreational League.
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, Over-21 play, 10 vs 10 (Gender Minimum of 4, Gender Maximum of 6).
- Game Times between at 6:15 and 9:15 PM (dependent on amount of Teams).
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (Your Uniform for the Season).
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams - Teams may have Scheduled Doubleheaders in Regular Season.
- Winners will receive Free Beer and Money donated to a Charity of their Choice.
- An Independent Professional Referee for each Game (no Player Reffing).
- Sign up by Yourself, with a Group of Friends, or a Whole Team.
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
$6 Bud Light Pitchers and $5 Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
Henry's Cayce - 2108 State St, Cayce, SC 29033
$7 philly cheesesteak, roast beef, turkey, ham & turkey, and bbq sandwich baskets.
$2 bud & bud light bottles
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks or Facilities is Illegal.
|Official Rules:||Kickball Rules|
|Location:||Cayce/West Cola - M Avenue Park|
Now — May 17, '18 Regular & Team Deadline
May 18, '18 — Jun 21, '18 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||14 Players Minimum, at least 5 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Thursday, June 7, 2018|
|Last Game Date:||Thursday, July 26, 2018|
|Postseason Format:||Top 8 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $42.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $57.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $515.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $57.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|