Softball - Sundays - Columbia (Spring) (Archived)
Read Below For League Details:
WE ARE A SINGLE-WALL NON-COMPOSITE BAT LEAGUE AND USE A REDUCED FLIGHT SOFTBALL THAT IS SOFTER AND MUSHIER.
NO GAMES EASTER APRIL 16th!
Disclaimer: This is a recreational social league. If you're looking for something super competitive, this is NOT the league for you. Everplay Columbia does not have any fields for team practices. If the team chooses to practice, they are responsible for finding their own fields.
*** Only single-wall aluminum bats with the ASA 2000 or 2004 certification are permitted. Please check that the bat has a "SW" symbol next to it on the list. Wood bats, baseball bats, and multi-wall bats are strictly prohibited. (NOTE: ASA 2004-approved bats that were manufactured prior to 2004 obviously won't have the ASA 2004 logo on the bat itself; the list above, not the logo on the bat, is the final authority on bat legality. Also, the ASA 2004 logo on the bat doesn't automatically make the bat legal since ASA approves composite and multi-wall bats that are illegal in this league.)
***Game times will start on Sundays at either 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30, or 6:30PM if necessary.
This league features:
- Sign up by yourself, with a group of friends or whole team
- Co-ed, over-21 play
- Official Everplay Columbia T-Shirt (your uniform for the season!)
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoffs for Top 6 Teams
- An independent professional umpire for each game (no player reffing!)
- All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Columbia Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are gameplay penalties. (See League Rules)
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal.
|Official Rules:||Softball Rules|
|Location:||Columbia - Pacific Park|
Now — Feb 8, '17 Early Savings
Feb 9, '17 — Feb 22, '17 Regular & Team Deadline
Feb 23, '17 — Mar 19, '17 Late
|Team Roster:||14 Players Minimum, at least 4 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Sunday, March 5, 2017|
|Last Game Date:||Sunday, April 30, 2017|
|Postseason Format:||Top 6 teams|
|Individual Price:||Early Savings $46.00Regular & Team Deadline $51.00Late $60.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Early Savings $46.00 per personRegular & Team Deadline $51.00 per personLate $60.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|