Official Bowling Rules
- Team rosters shall include a minimum of 6 players, including at least 2 of each gender.
- Each string shall be played by 4 players, which shall alternate between strings such that everyone plays at least 1 string.
- The minimum number of players at a match is 3.
- All players must be registered with the League to play with the team. Unregistered substitutes are not permitted. Any team found to be playing with an unregistered player will receive a 100 pin penalty in Each String and the unregistered player will be removed. Multiple Illegal Players will lead to a forfeit. In the Playoffs, any team with illegal players will suffer a forfeit.
- Late Registration: a team may add players to the roster through the Absolute Deadline for each Season.
- Each team shall track the scores on the provided score cards and turn them into the League Manager once the match is completed.
- No handicaps shall be used. The lowest score of each game shall be dropped, and only the top 3 scores shall be tallied to form the team score.
- The winner of match shall be the team that wins best of three in the match. Each game, however, is counted in the Standings as 1 point.
- All equipment, including shoes, shirt, and bowling balls shall be provided by the League at the Alley, however players may use their own shoes or bowling balls.
- Teams must be ready to play and meet game start requirements at the posted game time. We will wait 5 minutes after the scheduled game time, if a team is not ready, the opposing team will be awarded the first string. After 10 minutes, they will be awarded the second string. After 15 minutes, the game will end 3-0.
- If neither team is ready to play, both teams shall forfeit.
- Each team shall play 3 strings of 10 frames each against one opponent. The team with the highest point total will win the game.
- Each team shall play 4 bowlers each string, at least one each gender. If a team only has 3 people show up, or do not have at least 1 of each gender a team can play with 3, but will not drop the lowest score. Whatever the team scores with their 3, in this situation, will be the team's score.
- The top 8 teams (after six weeks of play) will be placed into a seeded single elimination bracket.
- One string will be one game during playoffs.
- If a tie happens, teams will use their 4th Bowler's Score as the tiebreaker.