Co-Ed Basketball - Tuesdays - Early Fall 🏀
August 9th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 9 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning August 10th.
Read Below For League Details:
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks and Facilities is Illegal. Please do not bring alcohol to the Parks, don't consume before or during your Games. Violators will be asked to leave and potentially removed from the League. Help us keep Kickball at our great Parks!
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Team Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $65 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $65 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
Co-Ed Basketball. Games will be held at Tri-City Leisure Center, with game times on Tuesdays at 6:30pm, 7:20, 8:10 and 9:00.
This league features:
- Sign up by yourself, with a group of friends or whole team
- Over-21 play
- Everplay will provide team-colored shirts
- 7 Scheduled Games + Playoff Tournament for Top 4 Teams
- 2 independent staff members for each game.
- Sign up by yourself, with friends or a whole team.
- All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are gameplay penalties. (See League Rules)
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bar - Please Drink Responsibly!
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
$7 Bud Light Pitchers and $6 Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
|Official Rules:||Basketball Rules|
|Location:||West Columbia - Tri-City Leisure Center|
Now — Aug 9, '21 Regular & Team Deadline
Aug 10, '21 — Sep 14, '21 Late
|Team Roster:||9 Players Minimum, at least 2 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Tuesday, August 24, 2021|
|Last Game Date:||Tuesday, October 12, 2021|
|Postseason Format:||Top 4 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $65.00Late $75.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $65.00 per personLate $75.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|