Super Social Recreational Rules - Tuesdays - Spring 🔴
NEW LEAGUE, NEW RULES! Same team pitch kickball. For those that are looking for a relaxed form of kickball. Teams will use a player from their own team to pitch. End of season final week will be a random draw of who you play in a single game. All winners from final week will be crowned Co-Winners of League. For new ruleset, click our rules below.
February 17th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 14 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning February
For Winter 2020 Leagues, and beyond, each league’s dates are based on being allowed to play. If there are shutdowns beyond Everplay's control, including outbreaks and local shutdowns, we will not make up any games beyond 2 or more missed weeks. Upon signing up, you agree to this policy. To see our official Covid-19 Policy, click HERE.
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal. Please do not bring alcohol to the Parks, don't consume before or during your Games. Violators will be asked to leave and potentially removed from the League. Help us keep Kickball at our great Parks!
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Team Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $45 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $45 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are game play penalties. (See League Rules)
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, over-21 play, 10 vs 10 (Gender Minimum of 4, Gender Maximum of 6).
- Game Times between 6:15 and 9:15 PM (Dependent on Amount of Teams).
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (your Uniform for the Season!)
- 7 Scheduled Games + A Modified End of Season. Teams Might have Scheduled Doubleheaders in Season.
- An Independent Referee for each game (no player reffing!)
- Socializing at the bars after the Games.
- All final game Winners will Champs Gifts and receive a $50-100 Donation to a Charity of their Choice! Check out our Everplay For a Cause section: http://www.everplaysocial.com/charity.
- Any team that wins the championship 2 consecutive times in a league they participate in they will be required to split up the roster for the next season so that at least 50% of the players are different.
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
$7 Bud Light Pitchers, Bucket of BL Seltzers (5 for $20), and $6 Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
|Official Rules:||Super Recreational Rules|
|Location:||Cayce - B Avenue Ball Park|
Now — Feb 17, '21 Regular & Team Deadline
Feb 18, '21 — Mar 30, '21 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||14 Players Minimum, at least 5 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Tuesday, March 9, 2021|
|Last Game Date:||Tuesday, May 11, 2021|
|Postseason Format:||Top 6 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $45.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $55.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $45.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $55.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|