Basketball 3's - Thursdays - Spring
February 14th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 8 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning February 15th.
Disclaimer: Everplay Sport & Social Club does not have any Courts for Team Practices. If a Team chooses to Practice, they are responsible for finding their own Courts.
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $59 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $59 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are gameplay penalties. (See League Rules)
Other League Tid Bits:
- 3 on 3 Basketball. Games are Co-Ed.
- Game times at either 6:30, 7:20, 8:10, or 9:00 PM on Thursday Nights.
- 7 Scheduled games + Playoffs for Qualifying Teams - Teams Might have Doubleheaders Scheduled in Regular Season.
- Winners will receive Sponsor Bar Tab, Champs Gifts, and 1 Seasonal League (TBD) will receive a $1000 Donation to a Charity of their Choice.!
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-shirt (your uniform for the season!)
- An Independent Professional Referee for each Game (no Player Reffing).
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Any alcohol at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks or Facilities is Illegal.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
$7 Bud Light Pitchers and $6 Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks or Facilities is Illegal.
|Official Rules:||Basketball Rules|
|Location:||West Columbia - Tri-City Leisure Center|
Now — Feb 14, '19 Regular & Team Deadline
Feb 15, '19 — Mar 14, '19 Late
|Team Roster:||5 Players Minimum, at least 2 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Thursday, February 28, 2019|
|Last Game Date:||Thursday, April 18, 2019|
|Postseason Format:||Top 6 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $59.00Late $69.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $59.00 per personLate $69.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|