Recreational Kickball - Thursdays - Spring
February 14th is the Regular and Team Deadline. Teams need to have 15 Players with the Gender Requirements met by this Date. Teams will begin having Free Agents Added to them or will be merged with other Small Teams beginning February 15th. This Kickball League is for Beginners, Players That Really Don't Take the Score Seriously, and Corporate Teams. For a more up-tempo League, join Regular Thursday Kickball.
We're having a Spring Preseason Party (free) on Thursday February 28th at Tin Roof! We'll be handing out Shirts and having a Hot Shots Tournament. For more info go here: https://www.facebook.com/events/223261431924115/
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks is Illegal. Please do not bring alcohol to the Parks, don't consume before or during your Games. Violators will be asked to leave and potentially removed from the League. Help us keep Kickball at our great Parks!
Understanding our Sign Up Options:
- Individual Pricing – A Team Captain signs up the Team just paying for him or herself and each player on the Team is responsible for paying themselves through Team Links at $45 per person. This Option helps our awesome Team Captains not have to worry about collecting Money, which we know is a major hassle sometimes!
- Free Agents / Small Groups - $45 per person. Just select the Free Agent (if by yourself) or the Small Group (if with a friend or three) Options after clicking “Register “above.
All Players, who play in any game(s), MUST be registered with that individual League, have paid the League Fee, and have signed our Online Waiver to Participate in ALL Everplay Sport and Social Sports! If "illegal players" are found, there are game play penalties. (See League Rules)
Other League Tid Bits:
- Co-Ed, over-21 Play, 11 vs 11 (Gender Minimum of 4, Gender Maximum of 7).
- Official Everplay Sport & Social Club T-Shirt (your uniform for the season).
- Game times between at 6:15 and 9:15 PM (Dependent on Teams).
- 7 Scheduled Games: In Thursday Recreational/Super Social, every Team will play 7 Regular Season Games. The Top 8 Teams will be in the Playoffs and the Bottom 2 Teams will play in the coveted Dilly Dilly Bowl Game!
- Winners will receive Sponsor Bar Tab, Champs Gifts, and 1 Seasonal League (TBD) will receive a $1000 Donation to a Charity of their Choice!
- The Top 2 teams will play in Intermediate League the Next Season (if Team is 50% or more of the same players from the Championship Team).
- An Independent Professional Referee for each Game (no Player Reffing).
- For additional Questions you might have check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Sponsor Bars - Please Drink Responsibly!
Tin Roof - 1022 Senate St, Columbia, SC 29201
$7 Bud Light Pitchers and $6 Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
Drinking at City of Columbia, Lexington County, or Richland County Parks or Facilities is Illegal.
|Official Rules:||Recreational Kickball Rules|
|Locations:||Cayce/West Cola - (1) B Avenue Ball Park, (2) Bray Park Field|
Now — Feb 14, '19 Regular & Team Deadline
Feb 15, '19 — Mar 22, '19 Captain's Invite Only (Late)
|Team Roster:||15 Players Minimum, at least 5 of each gender. No Maximum.|
|First Game Date:||Thursday, March 7, 2019|
|Last Game Date:||Thursday, April 25, 2019|
|Postseason Format:||Top 10 teams|
|Individual Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $45.00Captain's Invite Only (Late) $55.00 (See Refund Policy)|
|Team Price:||Regular & Team Deadline $45.00 per personCaptain's Invite Only (Late) $55.00 per person (See Refund Policy)|